Shipping and return policy
MYCOJOURNEY WILL ALWAYS USE THE FASTEST AND MOST
COST-EFFECTIVE SHIPPING METHOD FOR YOU TO ENSURE FRESHNESS AND QUALITY.
CONTACT US AT email@example.com WITH ANY CONCERNS YOU MIGHT HAVE
Should any problems occur with our fresh products, please get in touch with us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. MycoJourney does not offer any refunds for fresh items, but we will gladly replace them if quality is underpar. We will evaluate the situation and get back to you as soon as possible!
• In the eventuality that a damaged product was delivered, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
• Please report defective/damaged items within 5 business days of receipt. Please provide photos of the damaged package and return the defective item, preferably with its original packaging, so that we can process your return. Make sure to include a copy of your invoice and your personal information (Name, Address, Email and/or Phone number, Reason for return)
• Once the defective item has been returned and evaluated by us, a replacement will be shipped.
• The customer is responsible for the return shipping fee.
MycoJourney does not offer refunds on fresh items therefore do not ship fresh items back to us. If you find that your fresh item does not have the utmost freshness and quality please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Refunds can be requested within 5 business days of receiving your item.
• Shipping costs are non-refundable.
• You will be notified of your refund status once we received your returned item and have evaluated it.
• Your refund will be processed within 3 business days after approval and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Credit card refund processing times may vary depending on your financial institution.
MycoJourney will only replace defective or damaged items.